I’m a bit late for this but better late than never.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!
(For all Muslims worldwide)
What exactly is the significance of this day?
It marks the end of Ramadhan and the triumph of achievements managed during that whole month. It then spells a day for Muslims to celebrate this triumphant achievement together, regardless of skin colour, rich or poor, tall or short, fully abled or disabled, fat or skinny, bald or hairy, good looking or not.
This is also the day whereby Muslims are encouraged to seek forgiveness from those they haven’t met in ages and to renew friendship or family ties.
I, for one, am sure that I have sinned a lot to a lot of people.
I’ll list down the places and if you belong to any one of them, forgive my sins please.
Even better, if there’s something you don’t like about me, tell me!!! So I know where I need to improve on.
– Darul Makmur Kindergarten
– Darul Makmur Madrasah
– B/211 Yishun St 21 residents (those whom I used to play soccer with)
– Nee Soon East CC (Silat mates from Perguruan ESHA)
– Chongfu Primary School
– North View Secondary School
– NDP 97 participants
– NCC (Air) members (those from HQ and NVSS)
– SATS AIC staff (Cleaners rock!)
– SembCorp staff (Those who were with me for 3 months that I worked there)
– Jurong Institute (Year 2001 3-months course)
– Singapore Polytechnic (Theatre Compass, SPMLS, SP Rugby, SSP, etc…)
– Hyatt Banquet Staff
– Starbucks (Liat Towers)
– Singapore Police Force (Squad 29/04, J Div officers)
– Yayasan Mendaki (Mentors, Volunteers and Staff)
– Explomo Technical Services Pte Ltd (CCPEs and Staff)
– National Junior College (Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff)
– 34th Ship for South East Asia Youth Programme
– Kesatuan Guru-Guru Melayu Singapura (KGMS)
– Suria, MediaCorp
– YouthLeads 2009
– Mini Monsters Pte Ltd
– Mastereign Pte Ltd
– Cairnhill CC YEC
to all friends I’ve made from AnakMelayu.com, Friendster, MySpace, Facebook as well as to those whom I hijacked your number from people’s handphone randomly!!
I seek forgiveness and I forgive you but somethings will remain unchanged hor.. 🙂