It’s already the fasting month of Ramadhan for Muslims around the world and whilst we’re busy fasting, some of our dear friends of another faith are welcoming the ghosts in the 7th Month.
I’m not sure how it works beyond terrestrial world because as far as Muslims are concerned, in Ramadhan, all evil spirits are chained in hell.
I’m quite excited to see how the spirits of the 7th Month Ghost Festival will roam around whilst Muslims perform their ‘tarawih’ prayers!
Aside from religious faiths, a Speech & Drama Day Camp is coming your way this September!
A collaborative partnership between WhatsAbd and FunPlay Workshop, the Speech & Drama Day Camps are for those between the ages of 7 – 16 years old only.
Adults, I’m sure they’ll be glad to hold one just for you as well should there be enough requests!
What can you expect for your child?
Your child will by the end of the Day Camp:
– ‘Build Confidence and Self-Esteem’
– ‘Learnt Skills To Ace Oral Exams’
– ‘Networked with others their age’
– ‘Be part of FunPlay Workshop talent database for television opportunities’
– ‘Be awarded a Certificate by FunPlay Workshop’
– ‘Have a fun-filled educational time in a safe environment’
Enough said, here’s the poster!
Places are limited!