It’s June and that means it’s already the middle of the year.
How much of what we’ve wanted to achieve, have we accomplished in this 6 months?
My goals have to be segmented into two separate ones; Business Goals and Personal Goals.
Business Goals with By Definition Pte Ltd
- I’m very pleased so far with what the company has managed to achieved for the first 6 months of 2012 although we should have been doing more. Nonetheless, hopefully we’ll be able to secure more projects.
- We’re continuously hiring Willing To Learn, Capable and Adaptable Individuals who want to be Freelance Malay Language Trainers under the Arts & Education Department. If you know anyone or if you are one yourself, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Experience in Performing Arts would be an advantage but if you ain’t got one, don’t worry, TRAINING PROVIDED!
- Planning for 2013 has to begin now
- Oh.. personally, I think it’s important for the business to continue to do extremely well and grow because that will also mean that I get to help to put money on the table for my trainers who work to support their families. That includes me as well.
- I’m pleased to have managed to accomplish a lot personally speaking. I’ve spent more time on stage performing in School Shows as well as a recently completed Musical to a huge crowd. I’ve also coached two schools so far and have watched how the students grow to put up a respectable performance on stage, deserving of a standing ovation based on their knowledge and abilities.
- I still have yet to achieve my Beach Body dream but at least I’ve been working out even more regularly despite not running races. So, the target will be a Beach Body before Ramadhan, although it would be useless since the body would slack off during Ramadhan itself.
- Get Married! Okay, this is perhaps the first time EVER, I make any public announce that I want to get married. To Whom? Well, that has got to wait but one thing for sure is, I’m marrying a GIRL.
- COMPLETE READING ALL THE BOOKS THAT I’VE BOUGHT! Believe or not, I have books from 3 years ago that I still have yet to complete reading. I’m a total child when it comes to reading since I need to have graphics to keep me interested and well, I don’t see much graphics in adult books unless I’m reading a magazine.
I probably have more things that I want to achieve but right now, of utmost importance in order of priority:
- Finish Reading All Books Previously Purchased By End Of Year
- Beach Body by September
- Hire More Willing To Learn, Capable & Adaptable Malay Language Freelance Trainers (email email@example.com, also visit http://www.facebook.com/ByDefinitionPteLtd for details on past programmes conducted)
- Secure More Projects for 2012 (can only be done if 3 is achieved)
- Plan for 2013 Projects